PAN Card Income tax – Apply Pancard Online
Permanent account number (PAN) is a unique identity card for income tax payer in 10 character in the form ABCPL1234C. Under the income tax act 1961 it is issued to each and every juristic entities. The primary or specific aim of this card is to have eyes on all financial transaction for tax prevarication of an individual. The main headquarter of this is in Delhi.
The PAN card consist of various information like Photo, issue date, birth date, and a hologram for security reason.
PAN Card structure:
- Under the act of 139A PAN card is issue.
- The structure of PAN card is: ABCPL1234C, starting 5 character include letter after it four numerical and at last a single letter.
- The starting 3 character of this card is a sequence of alphabet from A to Z.
- A- Related to person
- B- Individual body
- C- Individual Company
- F- Individual Firm
- G- Associate to government
- H- HUF
- L- Local body/Authority
- J- Judicial Person
- P- For Individual.
- T- For Trust
The Fourth character is depend according to above mention criteria that it is related to individual, firm, judicial, trust, HUF etc…
Online process of Applying for New PAN card or for change and correction in PAN card
Steps for applying Pancard online:
- First step is to fill up the application form which is available online on given link http://www.thepancard.com/corrections-changes-pancard.php
- If any error is done at the time of filling application form than the application form will be rejected and error indication will be display on the screen.
- Re-correction of error is done and again click on the submit option to re-submit the application form.
- If there is no error than the application form is selected for the further process and a screen will be display with confirmation option.
- If an individual think for any change in it than can click on edit option or if it is ok than can process further by choosing confirmation option.
- For any correction in PAN card fill the application form with all the mandatory information and select the information in which changes is to be done.
- If the application for the duplicate PAN card or re-issue is done without any changes in it, fill all the mandatory information related to it and submit it.
PAYMENT OF PAN CARD:
- The processing fee of PAN card is about 105 rupees.
- Payment can be done through various mode such as cheque, Demand draft, Net banking, Credit card, Debit card.
- If any payment is done through cheque or demand draft than it should be issue in the favor of “NSDL-PAN”.
- If the address is from out side the country than processing fee is 971 rupees inclusive of all charges and for this payment is done only through debit card or credit or demand draft which is payable at Mumbai. This facility is available for selected country only.
Pancard Contact information:
- Call center number: 020-27218080.
- E-mail- email@example.com
- Fax- 020-27218080.
- Address: Income Tax Service Unit, 5th floor, plot no-341, mantra sterling, survey no-997/8, near deep bungalow, pune- 411016.