How to whiten teeth naturally?
A beautiful smile has the power to melt anyone’s heart, irrespective of caste, color, creed, position etc. Lately we have had problems maintaining that beautiful smile. Our smile says a lot about us and the star in the act of smiling is our teeth which can totally ruin one’s smile or make it better than the best. Everyone wants pearly white shining and beautiful teeth which then gives the perfect smile.
Our eating habits majorly have had effects on our teeth let alone liquor and cigarette habits. So we need to learn simple natural home remedies for teeth whitening, as all doctors of all toothpastes recommend all of them in all advertisements
Importance of whitening teeth
Teeth starts losing its whiteness with age and because we don’t take care of it, especially the ones who smoke and consume alcohol, In fact too much dark drinks like tea, coffee or soft drinks are harmful to the teeth enamel too plus losing the pearly color.
You can always fix up an appointment with your dentist and get the whitening done, but we all know it’s an expensive process and we do have easy everyday home remedy for free. It is psychological factor but we do look younger with pearly white teeth than with yellow teeth. Also when we take extra care in whitening our teeth, we are protecting them from cavity and sensitivity.
home remedies for shiny white teeth – whiten your smile & naturally whiten your teeth
You don’t need to buy teeth whitening kits anymore or plan expensive trips to your dentist for pearly white shining and clean teeth. Following some basic tips and making them a rule in your life can be very helpful and totally help you overcome our problem.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and floss it too
- Use baking soda along with your toothpaste
- Use an electric toothbrush instead of a normal one, it reaches places where your normal one can’t
- Drink your drinks with straws, this will keep less contact of sugar contents with your teeth
- GO CRUNCHY – Eating crunchy food whole fruits and organic vegetables, example-apple is a whitening agent so has it whole rather than slicing it or Juicing it.
- For the girls, play the trick right, whitening does take time shade up your lip colors to glossy or dark matt one’s
- You must have seen your great grandparents using wood ash, that does wonders, more than the modern toothbrush.
- Rinse your mouth after every meal
- Toothpicks can be a great option when you’ve started the day with meat, you don’t want the leftovers stuck in your teeth to decay, instead rinse and clean your mouth. Remember decaying leads to yellow teeth
- Use mouthwash for better results
Does Mouthwash make your teeth whiter?
Well mouthwashes are suppose to act like a tooth whitening agent too but ironically they don’t, although dentists recommend the use of mouthwash but only for cleansing purposes and to get rid of odor but it barely does anything to whiten teeth.
Also people have used activated charcoal to whiten their teeth, yes it is astonishing but some people have used activated charcoal (it is present in any medical store in a powdered form) to whiten their teeth, it’s kind of wonderful how something as black as charcoal can make your teeth shine.
Thus, using the above mentioned technique will not only make your teeth shine and pearly white it will also ensure that your smile looks radiant and beautiful. White teeth are as essential as good skin and utmost care must be taken to make sure that this is achieved.